I have always believed that 90% of my success is just in showing up. I wasn’t alway confident in the remaining 10%. To fully arrive is to stretch beyond your limits and take the butterflies with you. "Do it afraid" was my mantra until one day it changed, "She Believed She Could, So She Did" and my new Art journey had begun!
Dancer Giclée Print
This is a high-quality Giclée reproduction on Canvas - stretched on wooden bars and ready to hang with finished sides (hardware included).
All Giclées 8 x 10 and larger will be on wooden bars and mini canvas prints (4 x 5) are wrapped and stapled onto corrugated substrate.
Prints 24 x 30 and larger will be on a 1.5" thick stretcher. All others will be on a 3/4” stretcher unless special ordered otherwise.
*** FREE U.S. SHIPPING on canvas and paper print sizes: 12" x 12", 11" x 14", 8" x 10" and smaller. ***
Delivery - Please expect 1-3 weeks as some prints will need to be printed, allowed to dry and then varnished (also requires drying time). If you have a time constraint please contact us. We offer free domestic ground shipping on all orders.
Colors may vary slightly due to different computer monitors.